Followers

Friday, October 03, 2014

Sharanam

Dear readers,

today, It's finally Friday, my favourite day of the week, and while I listen Iván Ferreiro looking at the garden, I've decided to tell you something about what I'm going to do this afternoon. At ten, I'm going to one of the best places I've ever discovered in Murcia. It's a tearoom called Sharanam. I have spent there my best and worse moments alone or with my best friends. When I need some inspiration, I go there and have some arabic desserts with orange blossom tea, and just open a drawer and read something that someone has left there, and immediately I find myself in the middle of all that candles, incenses and natural scents. It's very difficult to describe what I feel when I come to that room surrounded by colour fabrics and dim light. When I go to Sharanam I turn off my mobile phone and enjoy looking how time flies.



Best wishes

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know there was a place like that in Murcia. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete