Followers

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Dear regaders,

I know it is a bit late but I usually write when I feel it, and I have been talking with my best friend this evening because we miss a lot each other. So, I would like to tell you something about her. She is my bestie for many reasons as we have the same signature, the same name and also a similar way to treat people that we love with all our heart and probably for more reasons that I can't express with words. Now, she is in Madrid studying Law with International Relations, meeting new friends and learning a lot but I can't avoid missing her because she is like a sister for me, she has been a big support for me whatever I have need it in the last two years. Last week, my friend and I went to our favourite place that I mentioned in the last post, and when we were waiting in a traffic light, she came towards us and cover my eyes with her hands, I hug her as I have never did before and started to cry, because I didn't know anything about her return and I have been without seen her for a month.  It was something that I didn't expect this evening. If I could choose a present for my birthday, I will choose to keep her as a friend for life.


I let you that photo which was taken on September, she is next to her favourite picture, the Spanish generation of '27. She is very keen on poetry.


Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment