Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trying to be a reviewer

Dear readers,

today, I would like to tell you what I think of  the TV  we see when we're eating or simply resting. As I see it, it represents the most accurate picture of a crazy box. And I say that because, it only displays an abysmal decadence in contents and variety. We only have just to take a look to Telecinco, and see what can it offers us to learn. This week, I've seen an advance to a TV programme in which the interviewer asks one of the most outstanding presenters of this channel about his show, and what does he thinks about it. I was really impressed about what he answers, he said: 'With that amusing programme people just spend time and then forget it, and it is the purpose'. After hearing that, I don't know what to think. I ask myself how this man can sleep well at night. 

It's seems to me that it is dangerous, not only for me, because in some way, I already know where to look for a more professional found of information but for our future generations. What are we trying to learn to out children if we only see on TV shows in which girls have to dress like schoolgirls and then a boy have to choose one of them, by reason of how short her skirt is. I feel disappointed when see it, and I have to change the channel, I already feel in that way with my country and with people behind education politics.


Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment