Followers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

First writing process

Dear readers,

today, I would like to share with you a video about Isabel Allende's Writing Process. She is my favourite writer because the variety and power of the topics she includes in her literature. Apart from being a novelist and journalist she is also a storyteller. Passion and persist fight for a woman place out of slavery are some of her goals. In addition to her work as a writer, Allende also devotes much of her time to human rights. She has been considered as the world's most widely read Spanish-language author. In her books she writes about fictional and real topics. In her first and most popular best-seller 'The House of the Spirits' she stirs the entire world with the story of four women generation trashing between liberty and slavery which has been translated into 37 languages. This manuscript started being a letter to her one hundred-year-old grandfather who was dying.

I'm telling you all that information because last year I wrote an essay about the book that I mention before, I finished it very proud after many hours in front of the computer recovering information about the historical line that she followed when she did the book and all the events which took place in Chile during fifty years.

I hope you enjoy the video.


Best wishes



2 comments: